Apple today released iOS 14.0.1, the first update to the iOS 14 operating system that was released on September 16, Today’s update is a bug fix update addressing issues that weren’t able to be fixed in the initial iOS 14 launch apple and apple ios update available
According to Apple The iPhone 14.0.1 update is available on all qualified tools over-the-air in the Settings application. To access the brand-new software, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
iOS 14.0.1 solutions an insect that could trigger third-party applications set as the default to reset after the apple iPhone is reactivated.
It additionally resolves a bug that could prevent the iPhone from connecting to some WiFi networks and also repairs a concern that can stop sending out an e-mail with some mail carriers apple and apple release notes are below:
This upgrade includes pest repairs for your apple iphone.
- Takes care of a problem that can trigger default internet browser and also mail setups to reset after restarting your iPhone.
- Resolves a problem that could protect against camera sneak peeks from showing on apple iphone 7 and iPhone 7 And also.
- Takes care of a concern that could avoid your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks.
- Resolves an issue that could prevent sending e-mail with some mail providers.
- Deals with an issue that can stop photos from showing up in the News widget.
- For details on the safety material of Apple software program updates, please check out this internet site: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222.
Apple has likewise launched new updates for iPadOS 14.0.1, tvOS 14.0.1, as well as watchOS 7.0.1 apple and apple, every one of which is insect fix updates. iPadOS 14.0.1 addresses the very same bugs as iOS 14.0.1,
and according to Apple’s launch notes, watchOS 7.0.1 repairs a problem where some repayment cards in the Budget were impaired for some customers.